Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: scarlet
Flower Essence Description
Coral Bean helps overcome a drug-like dulling of the survival instinct. It stimulates focus and will in facing or recovering from dangerous situations.
- helps us contact and realign our will, focus and concentration
- clarity about situations that in the past had been “dangerous” to us
- clarity about how to handle the same type of situation so it is no longer dangerous, but a stepping stone to owning our own power and taking care of ourself
- brings us in touch with inner, self-protective wisdom
Patterns of Imbalance
- feeling drugged, spacey, detached, loss of will, loss of concentration, stumbling around
- “I can’t, I can’t!” attitude
- expecting things to be hard and go wrong
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Coral Bean is related to the following keywords:
• autonomy • clarity • concentration • danger • detached • difficulty • focus • grounded • protection • self-destructive • self-care • realign • unclear • unfocused • ungrounded • victim • will • wisdom • abuse • disassociated • post traumatic stress disorder • spaced out
Coral Bean is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- Animals that have been abused may expect the same treatment again and again. This essence can help an animal change its expectation of people and situations that in the past were dangerous.
- spaced out, loss of will or concentration, especially if you have experienced trauma or dangerous situations in the past
Coral Bean is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Second Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.