Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: white
Flower Essence Description
Soaptree Yucca activates our assertiveness in the expression of our own will or intention, especially if we tend to allow the will of another to dominate us. It helps us to keep sight of our long-term goals with faith, perseverance and endurance.
- clarity of purpose
- focus of will and intention
- assertiveness in the expression of your will or intention
- inner perseverance and endurance, especially in regard to your purpose or goal
- embodies the quality of faith
Patterns of Imbalance
- indecisiveness, confusion
- allowing the will or desires of another to influence or dominate you (conflict of wills)
- fear of losing sight of your goal
How to use and related questions
- What are flower essences?
- How are flower essences used?
- How long do I need to take a flower essence?
- How many flower essences can I use at the same time?
- Other frequently asked questions
Soaptree Yucca is related to the following keywords:
• clarity • confusion • decisions • desires • despair • direction • domination • endurance • faith • fear • focus • goals • helpless • indecisive • one-pointed • perseverance • purpose • self-assertive • will • career • challenge • determination • discernment • efforting • masculine • adolescence • steadiness • conflict • giving up • moving ahead • peer pressure
Soaptree Yucca is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- Flower Essences for Adolescents
- succumb to peer pressure; indecisive, allowing other people's desires to overpower their own
- Using Flower Essences with Children
Soaptree Yucca is part of the following series or practitioner kits: