Essence Type: Individual Flower Essence
Flower Color: magenta
Flower Essence Description
Cane Cholla Cactus helps us leap to a new perspective when we struggle with an issue and insist upon defining it in such a way as to block its resolution.
- resolution through letting go of your present attitude and approach to a problem, allowing a “leap” to a new point of view
- releasing struggle which creates resistance
- allowing an expansion of your mind and an attitudinal shift which can embrace an apparent duality, bringing greater integration within yourself
- able to joyfully be with others without defensiveness or pretension
Patterns of Imbalance
- struggling with an issue with much effort, but no resolution
- an impasse in achieving understanding or a solution to a problem
- empowering a problem through your insistence to define the problem in a certain way which is blocking other ways of perceiving and resolving it
- maintaining too rigid an attitude or perspective about a situation
- defensiveness or pretension in your relationships with others
How to use and related questions
Cane Cholla Cactus is related to the following keywords:
• attitudinal shift
• let go
Cane Cholla Cactus is mentioned in the following core-issue articles:
- The Core Issue: "All or Nothing" Thinking
- tendency to automatically see events as all bad, as difficult problems
- The Core Issue: Overcoming Obstacles
- defining a situation as a problem, thus blocking other ways of perceiving that bring resolution
- The Core Issue: Opportunity
- close-mindedness or thinking that is set in a rut
- Using Flower Essences with Pets and Other Animals
- For overly defensive behavior, it helps pets have a new perspective of a situation.
Cane Cholla Cactus is part of the following series or practitioner kits:
- Individual Essences Kit
This kit contains our full line of 119 individual flower essences, all of which are described in depth in The Alchemy of the Desert – Fourth Edition.
- Applied Physiology Kit
This kit is a set of 30 selected Desert Alchemy® flower essences that form an integral part of the healing program pioneered by Richard Utt, founder of the original Institute of Applied Physiology in Tucson, Arizona.
The above information is an excerpt of the book The Alchemy of the Desert - Fourth Edition by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer. Please refer to that book for in-depth information about this flower essence.