A Comprehensive Guide to Desert Flower Essences for Professional and Self-Help Use
by Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer
Our classic second edition in print format is the reference book for Desert Alchemy flower essences. It contains a complete description of 119 individual flower essences and 47 composite formulas. It includes a cross reference section for easily accessing different states of being and the essences that support or harmonize same.
The e-book version, which includes photos of each flower, is available at:
- Apple’s iBookstore for the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- Barnes & Noble for the Nook and the Nook reading apps for iPad/iPhone/Android/Windows/Mac
- Amazon for the Kindle and the Kindle reading apps for iPad/iPhone/Android/Windows/Mac
The printed version of this book is temporarily out-of-stock.
If you would like to be notified when it is back in stock [ please click here ]
The Alchemy of the Desert is an intimate look at the healing power of flowers from the Arizona Deserts. The great work of the alchemists was to find the way to transform things of lesser value into precious assets, “lead into gold.” The modern alchemist can use the help of nature to turn problems into opportunities, trauma into experience, handicaps into assets.
Safe, effective, and with lasting effects, flower essences are a powerful support for modern healing. Desert flower essences are now being used professionally in more than twenty countries by doctors, psychologists and natural healing practitioners.
This book is for those who love nature. It is an invaluable guide for professional therapists and self-help enthusiasts on the journey of healing and self-awareness.
Updated second edition includes:
- flower essences: what they are and how they work
- characteristics of the desert and its unique plants
- healing qualities of:
119 individual flower essences, and
47 composite formulas
- based on 20 years of research
- how to attune with nature
- experiential stories of healing with nature
- updated cross reference guide for selecting flower essences
The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition has been lovingly translated and published in Italian. For more information, go to: Bruno Galeazzi Editore
- Author: Cynthia Athina Kemp Scherer
- ISBN: 9780965990028
- Language: English
- Format: Print